Help and Information
Be informed. Whether you have a question now or have one later, know where to go to get the help and information you need. There’s a variety of LM HealthWorks Plan resources available to you:
- Refer to the Benefits Summary to see what the plan pays and what you pay for covered medical services and prescription drugs.
- Check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on this site; an answer to your question may be there.
Specific Plan Questions
- Contact the LM HealthWorks Plan at 1-877-458-4975, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. local time.
Enrollment and Eligibility
- Access the Employee Service Center Online,
- Contact the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center (LMESC) toll free at 1-866-562-2363, or 1-800-833-8334 for the hearing impaired. International callers can call 1-201-242-4397. Representatives are available between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except on holidays. You will need your LMESC ID and PIN.