Call the LM HealthWorks Plan at 1-877-458-4975.
Help and Information
Be informed. Whether you have a question now or have one later, know where to go to get the help and information you need. There’s a variety of LM HealthWorks Plan resources available to you:
- Take a tour of the LM HealthWorks Plan web site.
- Refer to the Benefits Summary to see what the plan pays and what you pay for covered medical services and prescription drugs.
- Reference the Summary Plan Description under the Your Health Plan tab on this site for a detailed description of plan provisions.
- Check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). on this site; an answer to your question may be there.
Specific Plan Questions
- Call the LM HealthWorks Plan at 1-877-458-4975, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. local time.
Enrollment and Eligibility
- Contact the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center:
- Access the Service Center online via LMPeople > Pay and Benefits > Health and Wellness > Review or Change My Coverage, or
- Call 1-866-562-2363 toll free, or 1-800-833-8334 for the hearing impaired. International callers can call 1-201-242-4397. Representatives are available between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except on holidays. You will need your LMPeople ID and LMESC PIN.